Benefits-eligible Washington University employees are invited to visit with the Washington University Wellness Connection team and learn about resources to support your personal well-being goals. On-site Nurse Advocate Teresa Fisher will be available to provide blood pressure screenings and discuss lifestyle behaviors & condition management.
These site visits are typically scheduled from 11:00am-1:00pm so that employees are able to drop in during their lunch break. We are planning the next round of events; if you’re interested in having one in your building or for your department, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Road Show site visits include:
- Mid Campus Center (MCC) on January 12, 2018. View event details.
- North Campus on January 18, 2018. View event details.
- St. Peters, 150 Entrance Way on February 2, 2018. View event details.
- BJH West County, 1020 N. Mason Rd., MOB 3 on February 20, 2018. View event details.
- 4444 Forest Park on March 7, 2018. View event details.
- Siteman South County, 5225 MidAmerica Plaza on March 30, 2018. View event details.
Past Road Show site visit locations:
- Northwest Tower, School of Medicine Campus: July 12, 2017
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, West County, July 18, 2017
- Mid Campus Center, School of Medicine Campus, July 28, 2017
- St. Peters, August 17, 2017
- North Campus, August 29, 2017
- The Cortex @4240, School of Medicine Campus, September 14, 2017
- West Campus, October 18, 2017
Additional locations coming soon; continue to check back here for upcoming “Wellness Road Show” site visits. If you would like to schedule a road show at your location, contact email@example.com.