Benefits-eligible Washington University employees are invited to visit with the Washington University Wellness Connection team and learn about resources to support your personal well-being goals. On-site Nurse Advocate Teresa Fisher will be available to provide blood pressure screenings and discuss lifestyle behaviors & condition management.
These site visits will take place from 11:00am-1:00pm so that employees are able to stop in during their lunch break. Upcoming site visits are scheduled for the following:
- September 14, 2017
- View details here.
- West Campus
Past Road Show site visits included:
- Northwest Tower, School of Medicine Campus: July 12, 2017
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, West County, July 18, 2017
- Mid Campus Center, School of Medicine Campus, July 28, 2017
- St. Peters, August 17, 2017
- North Campus, August 29, 2017
Additional locations coming soon; continue to check back here for upcoming “Wellness Road Show” site visits. If you would like to schedule a road show at your location, contact email@example.com.