The Washington University WebMD Portal is your online hub for learning about your personal health risks, taking steps to make healthy changes and getting support from your personal health coach.
New Hires: Benefits-eligible employees have 31 days to elect benefits from the date of hire. Once your benefits are finalized by Human Resources, you will be added to the WebMD Portal eligibility file, which is run every week.
- Mozilla Firefox for Windows: version 55 or greater*.
- Apple Safari for Mac: version 11*.
- Google Chrome for Windows: version 61 or greater*.
- Microsoft Edge for Windows: version 40.15063 or greater*.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer for Windows: version 11.
- As of May 25, WebMD Health Services has discontinued all support for IE10 with the 17.5 release.
*Supported versions are evaluated 30 days before each WebMD Health Services release.