Discover the resources available to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. Representatives from university vendors, departments and local businesses will share information, provide free screenings, free samples and answer your wellness questions. Mark your calendar for these annual events!
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
8:00am – 2:00pm
- FREE Flu Shot Clinic! The Danforth Office of Human Resources offers free seasonal flu vaccines for active, benefits-eligible faculty and staff who work on the Danforth, West, and North campuses. An appointment is required to be guaranteed a flu shot. Appointments can now be scheduled in HRMS > Employee Self Service > Employee Wellness
- FREE Chair Massage! Relax with a chair massage from a licensed massage therapist from 10:00am-1:00pm. Appointments are first come, first serve, and participants will need to complete a waiver prior to their appointment.
- Passports! Passports listing each vendor will be available at the Human Resources Information / Wellness Connection table; pick one up on your way into the event. Ask each vendor you visit to stamp or initial your passport, then submit it with your contact information to the HR Information / Wellness Connection Table before you leave, to be entered into a raffle drawing for attendance prizes. It is not necessary to have every vendor box stamped; winners will be notified following the event.
- Career Checkup! The importance of analyzing your current state is crucial in developing a healthy and holistic career. Checkups include reflecting on your career goals and relating them to WashU resources available to you. Stop by the Learning & Development table to chat with a Career Development specialist on any of the following: resume review; assessment of current state, skills, and values; career path options; branding; networking; identifying goals, strengths, training options. Sign up for your spot!
- Some vendors will have items for sale, don’t forget your wallets and totebags!
- Alternative Transportation
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Ask the Experts: WU Physicians
- Bank of America
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- ComPsych Guidance Resources: Employee Assistance Program Services
- Dining Services
- Employer Assisted Housing Program
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Express Scripts
- Family Resource Center – St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Heart Care Institute
- Human Resources Information Table – pick up your event passport here!
- Human Resources Learning & Development
- Lung Function Screening: St. Louis College of Health Careers
- Masterpeace Studios
- MOST 529 – Missouri College Savings Plan
- Nursery School
- Office of Recreation
- Office of Sustainability
- Police Department
- Program for the Elimination of Cancer Disparities
- Program in Physical Therapy
- Safety Stop – St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Siteman Cancer Center
- St. Louis Community Credit Union
- Stringbean Coffee – will have product for sale!
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare On-Site Nurse Advocate Teresa Fisher
- Volunteer for Health (Research Participant Registry)
- WebMD Health Services
- Weight Watchers