Free seasonal flu vaccines are available for active, benefits-eligible faculty and staff who work on the Danforth, West, and North campuses.
Danforth Campus events are now completed. A total of four clinics were offered in 2017:
||Danforth Health Happening
To schedule your FREE flu shot, please do the following:
- Log on to HRMS or use the Flu Shot Registration link (bypass steps 1 thru 4)
- Click on ‘Employee Self Service’
- Click on ‘Employee Wellness’
- Click on ‘Flu Shot Registration’
- Click on ‘Register’
- Select your desired date, location and time
- Click on ‘Register Now’
- Print and complete the Adult Consent Form (Skip the Insurance section on the Form)
- Bring your Washington University Employee ID and VNA Consent Form to your scheduled appointment.
After you register, you will receive an email confirmation. You can make changes or cancel your registration by logging back in to HRMS. Register early as time slots will fill up quickly!