To foster a culture of wellness within our community, we all must play a role. For some of us, that role could be to help promote wellness initiatives and resources within our work environment.
We are establishing a diverse and passionate group of employees who are helping us promote the value of our wellness program to their co-workers. These employees are partnering with Wellness Connection to help us increase engagement in wellness program offerings and provide input on program design and communication.
- Be a role model for other employees by actively working to improve personal health and wellbeing.
- Participate in at least two wellness programs offered by Washington University each semester.
- Promote wellness programs within your work environment and encourage your co-workers to participate.
- Participate in quarterly meetings with Wellness Connection and other wellness professionals to learn about and discuss current program offerings, provide input and offer feedback about the programs’ value and impact on employee wellbeing.
- Share your wellness story with others through the Wellness Connection website.
Become a Wellness Champion!
Please review and complete our Wellness Champions Partnership Agreement. This is a non-binding agreement, but it communicates the importance of the Champion’s role in accomplishing our goals and objectives.
A WashU Wellness Champion is someone who is passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and excited about providing motivation and support for their coworkers. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact Emily Page at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-935-3654.
2018 Meeting Dates
If you are a current Wellness Champion or simply interested in learning more about the program, join us for the quarterly luncheon meetings. Space is limited, please RSVP to any meetings you’d like to attend.
- Q1: Thursday, January 25, 2018. Danforth University Center room 234, 11:30-1:30. RSVP here.
- Q2: Thursday, April 26, 2018. Danforth University Center room 234, 11:30-1:30. RSVP here.
- Q3: Thursday, July 26, 2018. Danforth University Center room 234, 11:30-1:30. RSVP here.
- Q4: Thursday, October 25, 2018. Danforth University Center room 234, 11:30-1:30. RSVP here.
School of Medicine Campus
- Q1: Friday, January 26, 2018. Mid Campus Center room 1404, 11:30-12:30. RSVP here.
- Q2: Friday, April 20, 2018. Becker Medical Library King Center, 11:30-12:30. RSVP here.
- Q3: Friday, July 27, 2018. Becker Medical Library King Center, 11:30-12:30. RSVP here.
- Q4: Wednesday, October 24, 2018. Becker Medical Library King Center, 11:30-12:30. RSVP here.