Washington University employees looking to address chronic and emerging health concerns can meet with Teresa Fisher, a UnitedHealthcare registered nurse and our dedicated Nurse Advocate. Teresa has a broad range of experience in disease management and health coaching. She is located on campus and can travel to you or your department to discuss a variety of prevention and disease management topics:
- Help managing a new diagnosis or chronic condition
- Discussing the results of a wellness screening (you bring your results)
- Blood pressure and weight checks
- Preparing for a physician office visit
- Connection to employee programs and services
- Referrals to physicians and clinics
Join us for this webinar to learn more about the role of your Nurse Advocate and how to connect with her on campus at WashU. We will also spend some time guiding you through a brief relaxation exercise to help you recharge and refocus before you return to work. Take this short time for yourself!
Space is limited, so please RSVP for a guaranteed spot.